Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm here

Thanks to you bloggy mommas who have wondered if I fell off the earth. I guess I just fell out of blog land. Not intentionally. I just literally have not sat down in about two months. I hope to catch up with everyone soon. But as we all know the big holiday is in six days, holy heck, and I probably won't get a chance to check in until after Santa's visit. 
I hope everyone has a great Christmas and New Years. Enjoy this time with your lovely families.

Jenny

7 comments:

Becca said...

So glad to see that you're still alive and well! Merry Christmas! I have missed you...

Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin Deegan said...

just checking in. hope all is well. happy new year! -erin

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

just checking in.

Becca said...

Hello? Jenny?? Miss you...hope all is well.

Kerri said...

Hi Jenny! I was just thinking of you and wondering how you're doing. I hope all is well with you and your family! Miss you!

Jen said...

Hi. Hope you are having a great summer!
:) jen