Monday, July 27, 2009

clean shower

I have a great tip for cleaning your shower...

I put cheap (the $1 kind) shaving cream on the walls and let the kids go crazy. They smear it, smoosh it, write in it and just have a grand old time. I usually have to drag them out of the tub kicking and screaming (and teeth chattering from the water getting cold) because they have so much fun. Before they get out, they have to rinse it off the walls. Voila! Instant clean walls, shh don't tell them they are cleaning for you, they will protest vehemently.

just note: the kids' shower walls are the plastic surround kind, not ceramic tile, I have never used it on tile, not sure what it would do

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I like that tip! Your right, the minute you mention cleaning all the fun would be gone :) How is the house for sale going? And my Tanner-how is that little guy-sure could use a picture of him :)