Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm back, kind of

We're still having computer problems but since my hubby's new job doesn't start until Aug. 1st, therefore, no income until then, I will have to make due with this crummy computer... until we can get it fixed or a new one. Bear with me...

I just finished the Herculean task of cleaning Zoe's room. It took me all day. Literally. I am exhausted. Five full garbage bags, four large boxes for Goodwill, rearranged furniture, scrubbing, dusting, about 10 trips to the basement and back, and reorganizing, yep, I did it all. She was devastated when she came home from dance camp. She cried her eyes out over the books I took away. Paul was here to "take the hit" and he said she was ok after a few minutes. I was at Target buying hangers for his new suits and work clothes and I was literally afraid to come home to face her wrath. She was waiting for me to give me a thorough a-- chewing when I pulled in the garage. Now, a few hours later, and with the promise of a trip to Hobby Lobby to get supplies for new artwork for her room, she is loving me and her room. Ahh, bliss. Clean room and a happy girl, what more could I ask for? I will try to post pictures when we are done, if my computer will let me.

No comments: