Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Boys are such a joy

 I have been a serious blog slacker lately, not intentionally but this summer is kicking my bootie. I am so busy all day long I swear, I don't even have time to think. Anyway, I am laughing at some of the recent pics on my camera. I had to share them with you.

Couch tents/forts/pile all the cushions on the floor and make mommy so mad
(notice the ever present pug butt)                
 Interesting uses for hat box inserts
 Waking up with devil horn bed head
 Or Flock of Seagulls hair, you decide
 Notes to entice the flies into our new Venus Fly trap, do you think it will work?
Yep, boys are a joy and they can drive me crazy at the same time. I have to keep telling myself that they are joys or I'll go insane!  ;) (I'm not leaving Zoe out so don't worry, she's a joy too, but she's been pretty calm lately and therefore, not driving me crazy!)

3 comments:

Kerri said...

Boys are joys...yes, that's what we tell ourselves to get through the day sometimes! Brady always wanted a venus fly trap...I've only seen them at the zoo...but you have one!

Carol Lee said...

Haha, i wonder what Venus flytrap thinks about the flies. Maybe if she can only asked i guess the first that she will say is that, how come that the flies ain't moving at all. lol

portfolio optimization

Sarah said...

Oh, the couch cushion shot is cracking me up! My boys drive me insane almost everyday asking if they can build a fort with the cushions-I used to say yes-now I say no because I'm trying to get some more time out of a couch that is looking like it's been used as a fort, a punching bag, surf boards and trampolines-and although I always say no-they keep asking-everyday.

Bed head...that is like a actual hair style at our house :) I ask at least one boy a day if they used their pillow to comb their hair :)

Cardboard-yep, we fight for boxes around here. Don't ever introduce them to painters tape-you will find the baby taped up like a mummy.

Glad that these boy things are happening in your house too, sometimes I am certain I am the only one :) Mothers of boys unite!