Thursday, August 20, 2009

sorry kids, you're stuck with me

Yep, I'm the mom who busts out dancing in the parking lot when "Stayin' Alive" is on the radio. And guess what? I don't care that some snotty woman was watching me giving me hairy eyeballs. The kids were cracking up and Parker did disco points and gun shots with me, a la John Travolta, love that! I also dance like a maniac to "Boom Boom Pow" and anything else by the Black Eyed Peas, sometimes the ole van shakes at stop lights. And you know what else, I sing like Christina Aguilera, Martina McBride, and Sara Barellis, too, at least I try really hard. I get "caught" singing and dancing in the car almost daily, and I promise I don't even get embarrassed, usually I just smile and keep going. I feel sorry for my kids in 6 or so years when they are 'tweens/teens, they will hate me so bad, I just can't stop myself!

No comments: