Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I can't stop saying "cute"

Although I threaten to call the gypsies to come and pick them up, I don't ever do it, that is sell my kids to random strangers. They are still alive and kickin' (and screamin' for that matter), here are the most recent photos I have taken. It has taken me a while to post some new pictures because my computer is behaving very wonky, it has been an all day (no joke) process to get these puppies on here. But it is so worth it, are my kids just the cutest? Well, not as cute as your own of course.Here is my princess, Zoe, all of her big girl self, full of attitude and sweetness all at the same time. She is loving first grade and reading everything she can get her hands on.
Don't even get me started on this lil' stinker, he is in a class all by himself, I love him so much it hurts, sometimes literally ;) Parker is the sports guy through and through. I chose not to enroll him in preschool but in sports activities instead. While I wish for a "break" sometimes I am loving watching him excell in what he truly loves.
And look at this cutie pie... he is a heart melter/breaker already. I love that bald head and he has the cutest Elvis smile you've ever seen. I've read that the baby of the family is a charmer by nature, boy is that true. He is trying to "cruise" around the furniture and he scoot/crawls everywhere. I hate it that he is growing up so fast. He is wearing 18 months to 24 months size clothes, yikes! (He's only 8 months.)

On this day, he waved to the school bus as it stopped to let Zoe off. How cute is that?!

2 comments:

Becca said...

I can't believe someone else threatens to sell their kids to the gypsys!! I love it...I thought I was the only one! And, of course, it would be hard to do it because they are pretty darn adorable!

Murillo Family said...

They are SOOO cute!