Wednesday, September 9, 2009

right now

Right now: I am watching my baby scoot (not crawl) all over the floor, heading for the dog's cage. My 3 3/4 year old is climbing on the computer table also heading for the dog cage, I suspect he is getting ready to jump on top of it. I am waiting for the table repair man to come because my dog got up on my prized kitchen table to eat food left there and he scratched the heck out of it, grrr! Coupons are printing. Paint in the powder room is drying. Dryer is drying our clothes. My dog just peed on the carpet (do I really love him? Gawd he is bugging me!). My tummy is growling, need my afternoon Fiber One bar. Zoe will be home soon, and then dance lessons will begin. A butterfly just flew past the window. Just a relaxing kind of day around here, for a while anyway...

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Sounds like a busy day to me. You are getting so much accomplished.

Sarah said...

Glad to hear I am not alone on my relaxing day :) Where the heck are those Tanner pics! Can Zoe really be in 1st grade? And little frohawk boy-almost 4. Wow!

ps-congrats on being a lifer with weight watchers. 30+ lbs is impressive. Way to go girl(I always read your blog-haven't had a chance to comment).