Thursday, February 25, 2010

outing my baby boy


I love this little guy sooooooooooooooo much, (do you feel the "but" coming?) but why oh why won't he sleep all night without me?! I am so desperate for sleep. It is the first thing I think about when I wake up. I am so tired I am finding it next to impossible to exercise and get my daily chores done. I am a moody mess. I have no energy, I don't even know how much caffeine I am drinking to cope, I don't want to know. I hate letting my kids cry it out and I especially feel bad because he has been sick so I don't like to ignore his crying. I am hoping that publicly outing him will shame him into sleeping all night. What do you think?


P.S. My grandma hates these kind of close up shots of my kids, she says it looks like their heads are too big. Is she funny or what?!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to butterfly kiss with those eye lashes :) The secret is out so you better start sleeping for your mommy litle cutie

Becca said...

Let me know how that works...Ty still climbs in bed with us! :)