Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sharing goodies

Having all those parties back to back has really made it hard for me to keep up with my regular cleaning and house work. I am still trying to recover from the weekend of fun. I have a lot of sweet stuff left over from our gatherings so I have decided to package some up for our neighbors as a token of our good neighborness. We haven't ever given them any gifts but I thought better them than us eat all that sugary goodness. It was my attempt at being overly organized and prepared which has caused me to have double the amounts of chocolate yummies in every corner of our fridge. I guess for future reference, a way to make things easier for yourself would be to double your favorite holiday recipe and that way you have enough to enjoy and share.

On another note, my daughter and I are lucky enough to be going to see the one and only Hannah Montana in concert tomorrow night. I think I am more excited than she is! We have been jamming to her CDs for about a week, getting "ready" for the big show. I hope it is all that we are imagining it to be. I am assuming that since Miley/Hannah is a product of the Disney enterprise, it will be fantastic. Just about everything they produce is top notch in my opinion. Zoe has been planning our outfits for a couple days/ Yes I said "our". She is determined that we both look cool like Hannah, which I'm sure will include anything glittery/sequined/shiny/ and/or cheetah print. The things we do for our kids... I'll be the one looking like a Cheetah Girl gone bad belting out "Pumping up the Party" with my 4 & 3 quarters year old cutie pie.

No comments: