Monday, December 17, 2007

Hannah/Miley love

I am finally feeling almost like myself. Boy have I been busy which consequently makes me feel tired. Zoe and I went to the Hannah Montana concert last week it was so much fun! We had a blast, just the girls. It was a crazy experience. I feel like my mom's generation must have felt when they saw the Beatles or Elvis. I have never heard such screaming in my life. Even my days as an elementary teacher didn't compare to this pandemonium. The little girls at the concert screamed at the top of their lungs for two solid hours. And when the Jonas Brothers were singing, it was even louder. Impossible, I know but it's true! I am so happy Zoe and I got to go together, it was something I'll never forget. I don't know if she'll remember it but I will. Her eyes lit up like Christmas morning when those Jonas boys came out, she said, "mommy that's the real Jonas brothers!" She was in awe. We both sang our hearts out, yes I know every word, pathetic! We danced and ate a impossibly sweet slushy while swinging our $10 glow stick. Fun, fun, fun, and truly unforgettable. I even shared a money-saving tip with one of the moms while we waited in line to buy the outrageously overpriced glow stick, we bought Zoe's Hannah Montana t-shirt at Wal-mart for a mere $6. The shirts at the concert were... $35! Now, Hannah/Miley we love you and all but come on! So if you plan on going to one of these shows I highly recommend purchasing your shirt and glow stick early, you'll have more money for $5 slushies. Definitely, the best of both worlds!

No comments: