Thursday, January 15, 2009

busy me

My little photobug, Parker, took this picture. He was very proud. Things I have been working on:
  • getting tax info together
  • laundry, lots of laundry
  • still putting away Christmas decor (where did it all come from?)
  • Zoe's birthday party to be at the end of the month
  • Tanner's birth announcements
  • thank you cards/notes
  • catching up on house cleaning
  • cleaning out 2008 files/shredding documents
  • did I mention laundry?
  • giving lots of kisses to my kiddos
  • putting maternity clothes away
  • shopping for my hubby's birthday
  • watching lots of tv (staying up with baby, nothing else to do at 3AM)
  • supervising the kids while they ride bikes in the basement
  • reading the Twilight series of books (love these!)
  • changing lots of diapers, lots and lots






1 comment:

Sarah said...

LOVE THE PICTURE!! Ok-you are doing more than me and you have a brand new baby!! You rock ;)