Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Jan. 20

Wow! Was yesterday awesome or what? I love all the pomp and circumstance of the presidential inauguration and of course I am super excited about our new president. I hope, I guess that's what his goal was, to inspire hope! Barack, you do ROCK!

On a slightly more gossipy note, what the heck happened to my Sting-man? I watched the Neighborhood Ball in the hopes of having a little Sting-love moment and I swear if he hadn't been singing, I would not have recognized him! He was singing my favorite song, "Brand New Day." I honestly thought it was Robin Williams or Billy Crystal, I am not kidding. Of course, my husband, who incidentally does not get my Sting-love, thought it was so funny. I told him he'd better watch out, Pam Anderson might appear next 40 pounds overweight and with jet-black hair! My threat didn't work, he was still laughing as we got ready for bed and I was reliving my shock over Sting's appearance.

No comments: