Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Zoe!

Can it be that she is really 6 years old today? I swear it seems like yesterday that she was staring at me with those bright newborn eyes and I was scared to death wondering how I was going to take care of her. This little girl is a true light in my life, always there with a homemade picture or card for me, always wanting to craft or bake with me, eager to be a "girly" girl with me, and a singing and dancing machine. I am blessed to be her mommy. How did I get so lucky?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! You and your mom are beautiful in this picture. Have a wonderful day :)

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!! 6 years old, WOW!

Murillo Family said...

Happy 6th Birthday Zoe! What a bautiful girl-she looks like her Mommy ;-) Hope your day is filled with love!