Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Look what the stork brought us!

It's a boy! Tanner John was born on December 27th at 12:35 PM, weighing 7 pounds 10 ounces, 21 3/4 inches long, some peachy-fuzz hair and the longest fingers and toes you've ever seen.OK, so I look like a swollen up, beached whale but this is the only picture of the kids wearing their "big brother and big sister" shirts where they are both looking at the camera. This is what you look like after 24 + hours of labor, many drugs, and about 12 bags of "fluids", my feet are still swelled up! (I am not nursing in this picture, even though it looks like it, I am not trying to be like Angelina or anything!!!) Anyway, we are thrilled to have our newest little man, he is so cute and cuddly, of course wanting me to hold him all the time. I'll keep you posted on everything... for now I am going to enjoy his tiny-ness and try to catch a nap.

Happy New Year!!!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats!
You look great:)
Corie

Satunas4 said...

YEAH!!! His is here.. See I knew u could do it.. CONGRATS to all of u.. He is so handome...Tell Zoe & Parker that they are gonna be GREAT big sisters & big brothers. Get some rest and ENJOY your wonderful family...

Sarah said...

Oh Jenny he is just perfect-and so handsome! Congrats to you and your family. You look beautiful, especially after 24 hours of labor-ugg. Enjoy your little bundle of goodness.

Murillo Family said...

Congratulations to you! And Welcome Tanner. Love the big sister and big brother t-shirts. I think you look beautiful-and so happy. Can't wait to see more! I wish I was there to bring you some dinner, but I know the girls will take care of you!

Kristin said...

Jenny you look beautiful! Just like a brand new mother should. Congrats on Tanner! He's one lucky boy to have joined your family :)