Monday, December 15, 2008

Yoplait yogurt lids & the Bachelor

Do you save these? It's almost time to send them in so Yoplait will donate the money to the Race for the Cure. I have a huge stack to send in, yogurt is one of the only things I can eat that doesn't give me heartburn (thanks baby). Just make sure you put enough postage on the envelope, I didn't one time and it got sent back to me. Just a little reminder to help our grandmothers, sisters, friends, mothers, aunts, neighbors and total strangers... every little bit helps right?!
They are sucking me in again! The ads are already on, the Us blog has been talking about it, and I keep scanning the mags at the grocery checkout for information that might have been "leaked." Why can I not resist "The Bachelor?" I keep telling myself I won't watch it this time, but I am finding myself excited to know that Jason is engaged, the guy deserves it, I was totally rooting for him last time. Ugh, I really should not be rotting my brain with this mindless television, I should be watching Nova or Discovery Channel, I just can't help myself!

No comments: