Wednesday, December 3, 2008

thanks for playing but...

OB update:

I am 1 centimeter dilated.


Whoop de doo! (sarcastic tone intended) Why do our doctors tell us this? I swear it is like the Price is Right parting gifts. "Sorry you didn't win, enjoy this nice consolation prize..." I don't want to hear I am 1 freakin' cm, I want to hear, "you're 5 cm, get to the hospital girl!" Urgh! My mom says I should jump up and down a lot to break my water (it broke with Zoe during a regular doctor visit after a good strong sneeze!). If my belly didn't feel like it would fall off, I just might get out a jump rope and get crazy. I'll keep you posted...



A funny Zoe story:

Zoe saw me putting toilet paper on the holder yesterday and in her best shocked little mommy voice she said, "didn't I just put toilet paper on there? I can't believe it! No one does anything around here but us Mommy." Now we know where we get it ladies, it's ingrained in us forever!
Future Mom nagging about too much work to do!

No comments: