Wednesday, June 10, 2009

the end of kindergarten


Umm, hello? Today is the last day of school for Zoe! Eeek! I cannot believe it. (Alright, so this picture is from the first day, I did take pictures this morning, they just haven't been loaded up yet...) Kindergarten is over. Wow, I know people say, "it seems like yesterday..." but I swear to you people, it seems like yesterday we were waiting for the school bus to come that first day, nervous tummies, giggles, and kisses goodbye. Zoe told me she was "glad and a little sad" that it was the last day. God love her, she is me after all. Now what am I going to do with three kids (four, if you count my hubby) all summer?! Help!

Another random fact: tomorrow is the anniversary of my first date with my husband. Is it weird that I still have the skirt I wore? Is it weird that I still wear it? (shoes and shirt are long gone) Surely something you wore nine years ago is not still in style...I think I need to go shopping for some new duds.

No comments: