Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"hooked" on these


I haven't had an organizing tip for a while, too busy living in survival mode. I thought I'd share one of my favorite tools... these Command sticky hooks are the best invention ever! Well, maybe not the best ever, but pretty darn close. I use them for everything. I think they are hanging in every closet in my house for something. I tried to take pictures of them in action (in the closets) but they were too dark, you couldn't see anything. I just bought a set to use in Parker's closet to hang up his baseball hats. I hung them down low so he can put them away himself. I have some in our coat closet for the kids to hang their umbrellas and jackets on and by the way, they do hang them up. I've nagged, I mean, trained them well! Someday, I'll probably hang more permanent hooks but I like these because I can put them at the kids' level which I think is fostering independence (and making less work for me!) I have them hanging in my pantry for my grocery list clipboard, my aprons, my dusting wand, and my calendar. At Christmas, I use these handy hooks to hang our stockings and wreaths, just like the commercials demonstrate. They are very useful and economical. I also like that I can buy refill packs of the sticky thingys because the hooks do come off easily and can be reused, love that!

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

I love those too! I use the little ones you showed to hang a curtain on the front door-tab top style-work beautifully. I agree that hooks at their level helps them a ton more than we know!