Sunday, March 8, 2009

my pants

I am wearing "regular" pants today. Whew, thought that was never going to happen again. Granted they are a bit snug and not near as comfy as my sweats, I feel almost like myself again. I still have a long way to go as far as getting back to my old self (and my old jeans) but this feels good today. I am not a sweat pants wearing girl normally. I really only like to wear them for exercising so it has been unsettling to wear them almost every day for the past two months. Now, if only I could get a little sleep... this newborn care-taker thing is tough!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the regular jeans!
Sleep, what is sleep? I remember it, I just can't caught it.

Sarah said...

Yea Jen! Sooo happy to hear that your old body is returning-it is something on my mind right now as I continue to grow and grow :)

Murillo Family said...

You go girl!