Friday, March 27, 2009

warm weather tip

It's park time again for us... it's finally warm enough for us to enjoy some time at our local parks. Just a handy tip: keep an old towel in your car to dry off wet slides that may have dew or rain on them. My kids are always the ones who "dry the slides" with their bottoms so I have learned that keeping a towel handy saves us a trip home to change. I just keep an old beach towel in the back of our van and I wash it every so often. Actually, the kids like to have the chore of drying the slides using the towel, if only I could get them to do more chores like that at home. As soon as I figure out how to do that, I'll let you know.


My baby is 3 months old today! He is trying to grab everything... and he is sucking his thumb much to my dismay. I would rather him use a pacifier so that someday I can take it away... I will admit the thumb sucking is kind of cute. Well who am I kidding, everything about him is cute!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I need MORE pictures of that little face-I feel teased by just seeing the edge of his chubby cheek :)