Monday, March 16, 2009

two tidbits

Some astonishing stuff for me:

My Zoe has her first loose tooth! Is she really old enough for that? It still seems like yesterday when that first teeny tooth popped through her gum. Geesh, time flies.


Parker and I have the stomach flu, AGAIN! Yes, this is our fifth round (I think, I am losing count) since school has started. I swear, I just sat on the floor and cried... Urgh! Thank goodness spring is right around the corner, it will be so nice to get outside and away from all the germs. I wonder how much a total house disinfection would cost?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh Jen-sorry to hear about the flu. Who could blame you from having a total pity party-I would be crying my eyes out. Hope you two feel better soon. Totally inspired by your coupon savings. My experience at the store wasn't the same-I saved 3$...hmmmm

Kristin said...

jenny,
So sorry you are sick again. It seems to keep going through my house as well, although we are only on round 2. I keep opening windows hoping the germs will escape but no luck so far. I hope you feel better soon.