Wednesday, April 29, 2009

don't ya just hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when something you are really looking forward to, gets all messed up? Every Tuesday, I take the kids for a treat after gymnastics. Usually I get them a donut from Dunkin' but yesterday I had a hankering for a Diet Cherry Limeaid from Sonic. I spent a summer as a Sonic Car Hop, complete with roller skates and I love their food, those drinks are da bomb! So I convinced them to get slushies instead (besides our Sonic has half priced drinks every day from 2-4, happy hour!) I considered it a bargain. On the way home, I couldn't wait to savor my huge (route 44) sized drink for the rest of the day. I am such a pop-a-holic! I took one gulp and knew they had not given me a diet, it was made with regular Sprite. I was so bummed, this 44 ounces of sugary goodness was not going to be a good Weight Watchers points selection, it was probably about 20 points at least. It took all the will power I had to dump it down the drain when I got home. Oh, such a sad thing for me, watching those limes and pink soda pop just go down the garbage disposal :( Maybe next time...

Speaking of Weight Watchers.... my total weight loss so far is 18.4 pounds! I don't think I have posted after my recent weigh-ins. I've had a really low loss for last week (only .2, whatever!) but I am thankful I am still losing. Trying to drink lots of water and get on my treadmill every night.

Corie and Bobbi Jo- send me your regular email address and I'll respond to your comments from last post :)

3 comments:

Satunas4 said...

Hey Jenny- My email is bobbijosatunas@yahoo.com or my cell is 309-222-5415. I can text too... Can't wait to hear from you..

Kristin said...

way to go on the weight loss! You have such will power to dump that drink down the drain!

k

Unknown said...

cookinmadez@comcast.net