Friday, April 17, 2009

"Who wants a clean house?"

It isn't often that you get to meet people who are true inspirations to you personally. Thanks to my friend, Kristin, who forwarded an email, I got to do just that! Yesterday, we (me, Paul and kids) went to a meet and greet at our local mall for the cast of "Clean House." Let me just tell you, I was lovin' it. I know, I am such a dork. I could care less about meeting rock stars or movie stars but bring on some cleaning, organizing, de-junking, decorating people and I get all weak in the knees! The cast was in town filming the messiest house in America (way to represent Cincy- ha ha). Normally, I would kind of bypass stuff like this, thinking it is too crazy with the kids, whatever but when I told Zoe about it, she said we had to go! She also said we had to wear flowers in our hair like Neicy (which we did). The cast was just as friendly and nice in person as they are on tv. They signed pictures for us and gave us lots of hugs. Matt told me we were a "beautiful" family, hey thanks big guy! Trish was lovin' Zoe after Zoe gave her a drawing she made for her and Neicy was about ready to steal my Tanner. Mark kept saying, "give the baby back!" She called him "juicy", "come see me Juicy" she said, is that so appropriate for my chubby drooling baby?!
Wearing flowers in our hair... Neicy said to Zoe, "heeeey girl, whatchoo doin' with that flower in your hair? Come 'ere and hug me."
Zoe loves Trish and I love her too, she is a Kentucky girl after all!
Don't even get me started on how cute Matt is in person... hubba hubba.

Be sure to look for us on the July 1st episode, the camera man was filming the crowd and us getting hugs from everyone. Eeeeee!!!! I love Clean House!

P.S. Why the hell is my text underlined???? Urgh, computers really piss me off!

No comments: