Friday, December 4, 2009

good

All is well with the world:

  • finished grocery shopping
  • finished ironing
  • watched Rudolph with the kids last night
  • house is kinda cleanish, but in a little disarray b/c of decorating for Christmas
  • found a really cool thing I want to get for my mom, the hardest person on the planet to buy for
  • my aunt is taking presents to my Alabama family for Christmas and their birthdays, thanks Desi, now I don't have to schlep it all to the post office :)
  • I resisted the urge to buy candy at the grocery check out
  • going on a date with hubby tomorrow (he chose Sandra Bullock movie- his favorite girl besides me of course, I wanted New Moon)
  • we're putting up our Christmas trees tomorrow- I just love looking at all those old ornaments
  • I am taking the kids to buy their Hallmark ornaments tonight
  • Best of all.... I JUST GOT TWO TICKETS TO SEE MICHAEL BUBLE (in March) AND I AM SOOOOOOO..... EXCITED, YES, I AM YELLING, WOO HOO I guess that will make up for having to watch my hubby drool over Sandra tomorrow ;)

No comments: