Monday, December 14, 2009

my computer is sleepin' with the fishes

Hi, I am back, sort of. Our computer died. Seriously. Dead. Caput. Finito. Cement shoes, the whole nine yards. Bad news. I swear, I live Murphy's Law. Doesn't it just make sense that my computer died the same time I was trying to get all my final Christmas stuff ordered? And Santa knows we want/need a new computer so it makes even more sense that it died last week. Oh well, my wonderful mommy has passed on her old laptop, which is now my new laptop. I am trying to learn how to use it, I feel like a giant typing on a fairy's keyboard and the whole "no mouse" thing is throwing me off. I am soooooo not a techie person. I don't know when I will get some pictures on here (I know that is everyone's favorite part of blogs) probably not until Santa brings us our new Mac. In the meantime, I'll be here.

Onto a better subject...

I have a new obsession, besides Mad Men, Martha Stewart, and counting Weight Watchers points, it's Celestial Seasonings Holiday Tea, the gingerbread spice flavor. OMG! It is the best stuff I have ever drank, well besides Diet Dr. Pepper and margaritas. But seriously. I am trying to drink more tea and less DDP and I stumbled upon this at the grocery and now I am hooked. I went to the grocery last night at 10:00 PM hoping to find some, stinkin' Krogers doesn't carry it. I have issues with Kroger, but now I am really grumpy with them. So I am going to go to the Celestial Seasonings website and order a case before it is all gone. You've got to try it. So yummy. (here in Cincinati- Meijer has the holiday teas :) )

My weekly menu:
  • spaghetti and salads
  • baked tilapia and potatoes (chicken nuggets for the kids- you think they eat tilapia?!)
  • chicken wraps
  • office Christmas party food- red alert! ruining my figure as I think about all those finger foods!
  • shredded bbq pork sandwiches
  • homemade pizzas

2 comments:

Murillo Family said...

Hope Santa knows the right one! I can't wait to see your little munchkins all Christmased up!!

Becca said...

Now I'm gonna have to find that tea! Hope Santa brings you that Mac...man, I know I'd love one!