Monday, December 21, 2009

only 4 days left

Oh my goodness, can it really be Dec. 21st? Holy cow! I have so much to do, when did time start moving so fast? I am so excited to see my kids on Christmas morning, they are going to be going crazy. Do you remember those days when you were awake at 5 AM counting the minutes until you were allowed to go check under the tree? I really hope Santa comes through with the Mac so I can post some photos here. I am also hoping for a camera bag that will hold my camera and my extra zoom lens, hey, not only the kids have wish lists!

On another note, does anyone else find chocolate things looking at them all day? I just started baking for us and I feel like I am swimming in sweets. I am hoping to log in some extra treadmill time to counteract them, totally dreading the weigh in for December. The kids love baking (I do too) so I am doing it for them, I plan on delivering some goods to my neighbors tomorrow. I have to get this stuff out of the house and out of my sight.

In case I don't get to blog in the next few days...

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments: