Thursday, March 8, 2012

I am striking down with vengeance...

OK, so the stomach flu has descended upon us in full force. I hate it. Why oh why does this happen to me? (read that very dramatically, hands raised in fists for more emphasis, please for full effect!) I loathe stomach flu and all it entails. I'll take snotty noses, fevers, sore throats, rashes, weird crazy illnesses I have to stay up Goggling all night over the stomach flu any day.

I get a little grumpy when this happens. It reminds me of this scene from Pulp Fiction... my Johnny is visible in 0.16 seconds in! :) Please do not watch if you are squeamish or morally opposed to gratuitous movie violence! Stop by 0.54 and you'll miss the worst of it...

I love how Samuel says "and I will strike down with vengeance..." that's how I fell about the stomach flu virus. I want to strike it hard with my vengeance! Grrr! Take that stomach flu. You can't handle me and my Lysol! My Lysol is my Glock! Uh.

Sorry if anyone is offended by this movie clip. I love this movie, I hate, hate, hate the violence and language but it was the comeback for my Johnny, who I felt never needed one, by the way and when I saw it I was in high school and it was cool to me then. I felt so rebellious watching it. (Remember I worked at a movie theater so I saw all kinds of artsy and weird movies. I fell in love with Hugh Grant way before "Four Weddings and a Funeral!") On a side note, the soundtrack to this movie is da bomb!

I am channeling my inner Sam Jackson and I am going to assassinate the germs invading my house and hopefully we'll all be well by Monday. Talk to you later Honey Bunnies. ;)

2 comments:

Kerri said...

You are funny! I didn't watch the clip...I was afraid of what I might see! I hope you were able to open your windows today and let all those sickies fly out the window! See what happens when you have lots of kids...they all like to share the stomach bug! Hope it's all gone by the weekend. You are probably in need of some time alone!

Becca said...

Hope you and the littles are feeling better soon! Thinking of you!