Wednesday, March 7, 2012

random

These are a Guy Fieri recipe, super easy, super good, super addictive... kind of candy bar-ish, yet another one of my made up words...

The world might just stop spinning... I read on the Us Weekly news that Snooki is pregnant. Oh my, what in the world is happening? You know I love reality tv, I love Jersey Shore, and I think Snooki is a total hoot but no way do I want to think of her having a child. I wish her the best of luck, I do. Poor baby. I hope he/she does not become part of the reality tv mania.

**sigh**

Speaking of reality tv, did anyone catch "Dance Moms" last night? Holy moly, those costumes were CR-A-ZY! If it weren't for trashy reality tv, I would have so much more free time! ;)

"Mad Men" starts in a couple weeks! Yehaw! Holla! Finally, a real show with real characters and a real story. I have been waiting a looong time. Have you?

This morning while I was in the shower I was thinking, would it be easier to have everyone sick at once, like a marathon day of sickness and laundry and cleaning or is it easier to have it spread out? Well, I didn't have to wait long to find out. The kids are dropping like flies around here. I told Big Tall Hubby he might want to get a hotel room for a couple days and stay away until everyone is better! I hope this passes quickly.

Later!


1 comment:

Kerri said...

Can you believe I've never seen Jersey Shore or Mad Men? I sometimes feel like I live under a rock! I do know who snooki is though...and I already feel bad for that sweet baby she will be in charge of. :(