Tuesday, September 11, 2012

belated birthday sharing

Alright, I know his birthday was a few weeks ago but I have to share his pics.  I mean, who doesn't love those cute 1st birthday pictures?
 His own personal cake, I made a big Pooh one for everyone to share. I was worried he'd eat the whole thing so I made him his own. He was a little leery at first. 
 
 OK, I get it. This is YUMMY!





 Bliss.



 He was my first face smasher! Whee!

Here is the one I made for the rest of us. I love Pooh and I figured this might be my last chance to use this mold. I think the rest of the cakes I make will be boy-centered: Transformers, Superheros, Graveyards (remember Parker's last birthday?), all that boy stuff.

This was by far the fastest year of my life. Even though there was an extra day (Feb. 29) it still flew. I still can't believe my baby is 1! And almost walking 100%, yikes!

3 comments:

Erin Deegan said...

very nice cake. for the life of me, i can't bake. great job!

Becca said...

Love those pics! Oh, to have another baby...sigh...

Kerri said...

Such cute pictures of Asher eating his cake!! Can't believe he is 1 already. AWESOME job on the cakes...you're like a professional!