Monday, July 7, 2008

off we go

We are headed off on our trip to the lake, don't I sound so refined? "Ah, yes, dahling, the lake is simply wonderful..." anyway, if I can hijack my husband's cell phone(s) we're sure to have a fun time. I will seriously maim or injure anyone from work who calls him, he (and the rest of us) needs a break from everything. We haven't been to Lake Erie since I was pregnant with Parker, isn't it amazing I can remember stuff based on when I was pregnant/nursing/carrying a baby in the Baby Bjorn? I am so excited to go to Put-in-Bay and some of the local antique shops in the area (my hubby gets to go on a fishing charter one day and I get to go "tique-ing"). The kids are ready for swimming and sand, Zoe says we are going to "north Florida" this year, he he he! Relaxation... here we come!!!

No comments: