Tuesday, July 22, 2008

random stuff

In an effort to stick with my scrapbooking/crafting goals I made in January, I have to brag on myself and say that I made 10 birthday cards yesterday! Woo hoo, good for me right? They're pretty basic/plain but the best part of all, they're done! Now I am so excited to have them on hand ready to mail.

Now this morning, I had another brush with creativity, not my own. Parker decided to "color" black crayon on the walls. Three big black blobs and numerous streaks throughout the living and dining room. It took me an hour to "touch up" all his work. I can't believe how angry I can get over things like wall scribbles. Whew, it's mornings like this that make me wish I could just crawl back in bed. Oh the joys of being a SAHM.


update: Wednesday morning
***My husband suggested we go out for dinner after he heard about my day of painting, how sweet! When we came home we found all the trash cans had been turned over and their contents spread all over the house thanks to my little doggie Max. When I yelled at him, he went in the living room and in Parker's room and peed all over the carpet. Ever have one of these days? I counted the minutes until the kids went to bed and I could relax on the couch. Urgh!

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

I think Logan and Parker have a secret communication we don't know about. Acouple weeks ago Logan did the same thing, but with a green crayon-NOT a washable one either. Why we even have non-washable crayons I don't know, anyway I had to remove the crayon, which removed the paint, then prime and then paint-argh BOYS!