Tuesday, July 29, 2008

birthday

All right, so he poops and pees on the floor and he digs through the trash. He "snots" me when I pet him. He has unreasonably high doctor bills. He is kind of stinky. He eats really loud. He sheds hairs everywhere and they will not vacuum out of my van. He steals the kids' cookies. He jumps in my lap every time I sit down to watch tv. He lays on my scrapbook stuff if I am working at my desk. He goes crazy when the doorbell rings, being horribly loud. He chewed a pair of my pink polka dot pumps one time. He follows me everywhere, always right behind me, never giving me my space. Sometimes he runs after cars down the street and won't come home. He's pretty cute. I love him. It's his birthday today. He is seven. He is my doggie woggie, cutie pie, Max. Love ya, you big sweetie!

No comments: