Friday, August 1, 2008

free vitamins

You know how they say nothing is free anymore? Well, I discovered that my grocery store (meijer) gives free prenatal vitamins so I asked for the list and at my doctor's appointment last night my doc gladly wrote me a prescription. I have never used the prescription vitamins, usually just the ones you buy with the other vitamins but I always think that every little bit helps. So I bring them home and I am reading the side effects/warnings, etc. and it says, "may change the color of stools and/or urine." Now, hmm, are these free vitamins worth alien poos and pees? I don't know. I'll have to wait and see what... develops! Hee hee! Anyway, if you know a preggo lady, you might want to have her check out these freebies, it will be time to buy infant stuff soon and these extra savings might be worth it.

No comments: