Wednesday, August 6, 2008

driving

Here is me in the car driving with the kids:
windows up (so no one can hear the screaming), AC blaring (I am sweating due to stress of course)
snacks: pretzels, juice, fruit snacks
music: something they pick (Zoe prefers Hannah Montana, Parker chooses Kiss)
my comments: "Stop hitting each other, no you can't hear your song again, I can't turn around and see your drawing I am driving, no we can't get McDonalds, no we aren't there yet."
my state of mind: dazed and confused

Here is me driving in the car without kids:
windows down, wind blowing
snacks: something chocolatey (m&ms)and a Dr. Pepper of course
music: Dave Matthews, Michael Buble, Sting, Beastie Boys, the Cure, George Michael, Bob and Tom in the morning, anything I want
my comments: only song lyrics, profanity towards any ding-bat driver
my state of mind: happiness, bliss, freedom!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I clicked on next blog & found yours. I'm a SAHM to 3 &
can totally relate. enjoyed your posts.