Thursday, August 21, 2008

friend quote

Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery,
by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
Joseph Addison, 1672-1719
British Essayist, Poet, Statesman

I got this quote today from Inspiration Peak.com and I just love it, especially after being with my playgroup mommies and kids, what would I do without my weekly dose of sharing time with these ladies? As we get ready to go back to school, I find myself feeling sad knowing that I won't get to see them every week. I am so thankful to have them all in my life. All the weird twists and turns of life brought us all together somehow and I have been forever changed. Thanks girlies for the fun times. Let's keep them goin'...

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh Jenny! Big hug! I feel the same, my world would be a very dull place without you and the other ladies.