Monday, February 16, 2009

I need some wine and lots of it!

My mind this morning: "are you f-ing kidding me?"

I just got over a two week sick stint. Everyone in my house was sick at some point in the last two weeks. As of this past Saturday, we were all feeling better. I cannot tell you how happy I was. I was truly looking forward to going to Ikea and Archivers, Zoe's dance competition, maybe even the hair salon for some highlights... Oh no, Zoe woke up this morning with the stomach flu, AGAIN! I cannot believe I am back on the disinfecting, washing sheets, and chicken noodle soup regiment. This is the fourth time since school has started. ER-Ugh!

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

I am SO sorry! I hope she (and you too) feels better soon. Big Hugs and here's a glass of cyber-wine for you-enjoy!