Monday, February 9, 2009

Zoe love

This little girl is so sweet, if I do say so myself! It's Valentine time again. No ready-made cards for this girl, oh no, she had to make her own, this is the third year in a row! We made the trip to Michaels last week for supplies and she worked every day until they were done.
She made Valentines for everyone in her class (including her teachers) using glitter, stickers, stamps, and pure creativity. The best part is she personalized each one! She drew things on each card that she thought each child would like. (For one boy, she made a panda because "he loves Kung Fu Panda" according to her, she made music notes for her friend who likes Hannah Montana, Veggie Tales, etc.). She did that 22 times, each one was different! I was so proud of her. Her Valentines are definitely full of love.
No, this is not the toilet... It's the washing machine. Zoe loves to leave notes for me where I will find them later. This one surprised me the other day. Seeing things like this make me think I must be doing something right to have such a thoughtful daughter. I am so lucky.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

How sweet is she?! You are doing a ton of things right with those wonderful children of yours.

Murillo Family said...

Love it! She's just like you-how thoughtful! You should be proud!