Tuesday, February 3, 2009

just a quick trip to Target

Do you go to Target just for "a few things?" I swear, something in that place that forces me to spend about 100 bucks every time I go there, well give or take a few bucks. I went last week with the intention of getting some gifts to give the kids at Zoe's birthday party. I happened to check their sales ad and it said my favorite paper towels were on sale and I knew I had a coupon (bonus!) so of course I had to get some. I also picked up some toilet paper and soda pop. I have found it is easier to get these big packaged items on my Target or Costco runs since my regular grocery cart is filled to the brim with groceries and kids! Anyway, I digressed, I found lots of these "good deals" that day and spent far more than I had intended. The plus side, all of these things are necessities (mostly consumable goods), no scrapbook supplies or clearanced clothes made it into my cart on this day, yeah me! When I got home I had to spend some time putting all this stuff away. My littlest man was sleeping in his car seat carrier. My girlie was at school. My dude was busy doing other things... first he decided to poke holes in the paper towel plastic wrap and unwrap them all.Then he decided they would make good bowling pins. Never mind we have a kid's bowling set and Wii sports...Next he found that they made great building blocks, we've got a whole box of building blocks and new Lincoln logs too but they don't do this... don't you love how he had to get a stool to make it really tall?!Mr. Mischief at his best! Target runs make us all happy!

No comments: