Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tanner update

Warning... bragging, gushing mom ahead...
Picture taken by Parker- he insists on taking pictures all the time... I like how it looks like Tanner is saying "yo, dude, whatup?!" with his little hand in motion by his head... hee hee hee!

Me and my other little dude have been spending much time together. He went for his 2 month check up yesterday and he weighs...drumroll please.... 14 pounds! Holy cow! I can't believe it. He is "off the charts" for weight and on the high end for height. I guess it's pretty obvious he's thriving. He is such a cutie. He babbles to me and smiles these crooked little half smiles, kind of like Elvis, totally melting me. He poops all the time, as a matter of fact, I am about to run out of diapers today, gotta make a Target run later. He has us all wrapped around his tiny fingers. I just love his chub legs and I am totally looking forward to summer when I can see them peeking out of little shorty outfits. He raises his eyebrows a lot like he is totally trying to tell me something. I LOVE this guy a whole lot.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

He is just soo handsome Jen. What a little chubber-I love chubbers, I hope to have one myself :) Keep the pictures coming-he is just going to grow soo fast.