Wednesday, May 18, 2011

watchin' my weight Wednesday

Hell-o feet! Are you down there?
That big white thing is my belly (well the shirt covering my belly), I am still trying to eat healthy and exercise a bit. I am definitely looking forward to the days when I can eat without worrying about heartburn and exercising comfortably.
Thank goodness I have one of these grabber thingys. I wouldn't be able to pick up a thing in my house without it. My mother-in-law got this for me a few years ago because I was telling her how impossible it is to retrieve items once they fell behind my washer and dryer. I just love practical gifts like this. (I am being serious, not sarcastic!) The kids use it to fetch balls that roll under bushes and other things that disappear under their beds. Very handy indeed.

1 comment:

Becca said...

oh I remember those end weeks of the pregger belly. I don't envy you but I will live vicariously through you once that sweet little baby boy arrives :). That grabber thingy looks awesome...I think I might need one!