Thursday, May 19, 2011

a well earned nick name

I affectionately call my kids "monkeys" all the time. I love monkeys, gorillas, chimps, orangutans, all those cute apes at the zoo so I don't feel the least bit bad calling my kids that. I am usually calling, "come on monkeys, time for bed..." or whatever. I guess I am like the big momma monkey, hmm, never thought of that before.
Besides, they do jump around on the furniture, they have even swung from a chandelier once (true story!) and pulled it out of the ceiling, and they squawk and holler like the real thing. And they all hang on me just like the baby chimps do to their mommas.
They're monkeys I tell ya.


Kristin, this costume gets major wear at my house, thank you!!! :)


4 comments:

Kristin said...

So glad to see them getting lots of use out of it :)

Beloved's Redheaded Bride said...

Now, that is the cutest little Monkey I have ever seen!

I adore the costume.We have a dress up container (my addiction is containers too) and it is full of play costumes that I have bought just after Halloween. (Not yucky costumes) How wonderful that your friend gave you those! Precious.

Becca said...

Very cute little monkey!

Jill said...

LOL too cute! :-)