Friday, February 24, 2012

have a great weekend


Nothing much to say today. Trying to recover from absolutely no sleep this week. This guy had better get well soon or else one of us is going to have a serious meltdown. I feel like he is newborn all over again. Could it be teeth? Maybe.

I have the first of Zoe's dance competitions this weekend. Woo, I am so not ready for all that entails. I promise to post pictures next week, her costumes are so cute this year and they are dancing to two Michael Jackson songs so I am loving that part of it. The dance mom drama, I can do without.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Becca said...

Been reading but not commenting much {BAD,BAD blog friend!}. Promise to be better! Good luck to Zoe and I hope that she and Asher are feeling better. Get some sleep! Have a great weekend!

Kerri said...

Look at Ahser's little outfit...so cute! Hope he is feeling all better TODAY! Good luck to Zoe...take lots of pictures!