Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Playin' in the Ariel makeup


It was such a nice morning, until my kids got up... I was showered, dressed, and ready to go before they got up. I even had time to make a simple scrapbook layout, yeah me! Then they woke from their slumbers... I had to tell Parker about 300 times "we don't say poo poo unless we are going potty." Zoe spilled pink nail polish on her carpet last night which I didn't clean up then so she wouldn't have to sleep in a fumed room. On my way to her room armed with Goof Off, I find her using her Barbie hair curler pretending to curl her hair. It is stuck in her hair and she needs help untangling it, lo and behold, I find nail polish in her hair! Oh my goodness, I was so mad, but good for me I held it together, I didn't even yell at her. I half think she was trying to put it in her hair, like a rock and roller, she said she didn't but mommies always know when their daughters are fibbing! So after putting nail polish remover on her hair and then washing it, I think we got most of it out. Did I mention the heating/air conditioning guy was here during this whole time? This is not normally a big deal but we have to put Max in his cage (our overly friendly pug) and he screams/barks the whole time, he just wants to say hi too! It is extra annoying when he does this. Then Parker was sneaking around with his scissors trying to give us "cut cuts", he must have heard me say we might have to cut Zoe's hair. So he starts throwing a fit because I took the scissors away. What did you say heating man, "oh our pipe is not glued? Sure fix it, just ignore my very own episode of Supernanny." Just another morning around our house, nothing special.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hi Jen! So happy to get your response on my blog. This is just so much fun. At first I wasn't sure if it was totally goofy, but then I decided that it was great. I love seeing pictures of your kids. It sounds like a crazy morning. Typical to mine except I am always yelling. It sounds like you have kept it together :)