Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Random politics

I just read that John Edwards is probably going to pull out of the presidential race. I am so bummed. I was really hoping he would get the democratic nomination. I definitely think he was the top candidate. On a related note, I read a few days ago that George W. made over 950 false statements about the weapons of mass destruction after the 9/11 attack! Someone actually counted them, I swear it was on Yahoo news! Anyway, I never thought they existed in Iraq but they do in my house....

Here is Zoe and her weapons of mass destruction: her total cuteness and awesome fashion sense. Look out boys (in about 10 years) you'll be wrapped around her little, pink manicured finger.
And here is Parker with his weapons of choice: pretty much anything long and cylindrical (is that the right spelling?) in shape. He prefers plastic baseball bats and saws. I'm trying to teach him to only hit balls but sometimes he misses and we get whacked in the head or our walls get more scratches.
So George W. the weapons do exist, you were just looking in the wrong place! Please don't send any troops, I got this situation under control.

No comments: