Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Too many infomercials

Feeling very sleepy today for some reason, I am hoping to revive myself with a little crafting. I have to get my husband's birthday gift together. He keeps telling me he wants a fishing boat, ha, not any time soon sweetie. Then he says he wants that Power 90 exercise dvd, hmm maybe. Speaking of that, what is it about those infomercials that make me just want to buy whatever it is they are selling? I swear Billy Mays (is that his name?) could sell me a used tissue. That man makes me want to buy Kaboom, mighty putty, and the whole line of Oxyclean every time I see him. I don't know if it's his voice, all excited and energetic, or the fact that he talks so darn fast, but I have to put the phone down every time I see him out of fear I just might buy it all! Those ladies showing the new Firminator are good too, I definitely could use a little firming in the fanny. I have bought a couple other exercise dvds in the past and have been happy with them. It does get boring after a while to do the same dvd over and over so I'll just stick to my treadmill. Hey, maybe that's why I am so tired, restarting my exercising might just be the reason why I can hardly keep my eyes open. I thought it was supposed to energize me! Well, present putting-together is calling me...

No comments: