Monday, May 25, 2009

busy busy busy

You really can't see it in this photo but there is about 8 loads of laundry here. It was so much the kids thought it was fun to jump into, like a pile of leaves in the fall. I am standing on a chair to take this picture, maybe I should have laid on the floor so you could really appreciate its enormosity (did I just make that up?). Anyway, I have been trying to catch up on laundry for a week now after our latest bout with stomach flu (I'll never let Parker have a blue slushie ever again!) and a slew of late night receptions and school events it's just about all I have been doing.

No Weight Watchers news to share since my meeting won't be held today (Happy Memorial Day!). I did try on a pair of shorts from my prebaby days (dating-my-husband days as a matter of fact) and they fit! I put them in the Goodwill pile since now I have ferocious broken veins that keep me from wearing cute short shorts from my prebaby days, urgh! It's always sumthin' .

I am hoping it rains today so I can talk the kids into staying inside, I really have to get some stuff done around here! Hoping to finish some sewing projects and get some graduation cards made... and put away all that dang laundry!

No comments: