Wednesday, May 13, 2009

woe is me

This is not a joke, I swear!

I am in the process of doing 9 loads of laundry today: clothes and linens are everywhere, on my kitchen island, the bathroom, the floor, everywhere.

I have punished the kids for the day, they are not allowed to watch any tv for the whole day. So, the rest of the house is trashed with toys/kid stuff.

I have three organizational projects going on: two cabinets being done as well as toy sorting/purging.

My phone rings with the news that we are going to have our first house showing tomorrow (24 hours from now).

I hear Zoe screaming from the upstairs bathroom, "mom!" That can only mean one thing, stomach flu, again.

I am not kidding. Oh, woe is me.

1 comment:

Murillo Family said...

But...you are the only one I know who will actually be able to pull off getting all that done-not just hidden away-by the time they show up tomorrow. Hang in there girl you can do it! P.S. Thank you for my birthday card and gift!! I love it!