Monday, May 18, 2009

go be nice to a stranger

Today I was at the health department picking up Tanner's birth certificate when the cashier there made my day. She saw my Weight Watchers 10% key chain and said, "I do Weight Watchers too." We spoke for a few moments about how much we like it and how much it has helped both of us and then she said, "oh but you don't need it, look at you, you look great!" I smiled and said thanks. It's amazing how one thing someone says can boost your spirits. It made me feel so good and it made it easier to finish all my errands and do so with a smile on my face. Thank you so much kind lady at the health department!

-1.2 pounds last night! Woo hoo! I am hoping to lose 9 more...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jen you are awesome! I am soo inspired to get that baby weight off, amd I agree-be nice to a stranger because you never know how you might make all the difference in the world to them.

ps-still waiting to here where you are moving-Des Moines Iowa maybe?