Thursday, May 28, 2009

Shining Stars- Tiny Team

dress rehearsal
getting ready for tap- "Calendar Girls"- forgot to take a ballet pic- oops

It's been a couple weeks but Zoe's dance season is finished. We completed this year with a fabulous recital (her team performed 4 times in one day!). I cannot believe how much she (and the other team members) improved over the course of a year. All those rehearsals and competitions seem like a blur now that they are complete. Wow, these girls (and one boy) are like pros out there on stage. Totally "on" when they step out there under the lights. I am so proud of Zoe, she shines on stage and she is becoming quite confident in her dance. She told me she wants to take lessons every day. She will have to settle for her summer camp this July until next fall. I love watching her do something she is really good at, sometimes I have to remind myself that she is only 6, she's pretty awesome, not that I'm braggin' or anything!

2 comments:

Murillo Family said...

You Rock Zoe!

Sarah said...

Zoe is beautiful in her costume-wow! I agree that it is great to watch them doing something they are good at and love so much.