Tuesday, May 12, 2009

a couple things

Look at these cheeks! I love them, they get red from being kissed all the time!
Parker says, "Happy Mother's Day" to me, so I am sharing with you (a little late.)

Dance recital is coming this weekend so I'm very busy getting stuff ready for that as well as getting end of the year gifts ready for Parker's mom and me teacher and dance teachers.

Weight Watchers weigh-in report: -1.2 pounds this week, not a big loss but at least it is a pound, the past few weeks I have had measly losses so I was thrilled to at least lose a solid pound. (total lost is 20.2!) I am thanking Gilad and FitTV. I have taped a bunch of his shows and as always, he kicks my butt. Zoe likes to do the workouts with me, saying, "look at me mommy, I am not even breathing hard!" All the while, I am swearing under my breath. I have also checked out some workout dvds from the library in the hopes of speeding up this process. I did The Biggest Loser 2 one last night and it was really good, you can personalize your workout which I liked. I am hoping to lose another 10 pounds, but I don't know if I can... right now it seems like a pretty lofty goal.

No comments: